Sunday, May 11, 2008

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!!!!!!

Happy Mothers Day to all the mommys out there! I am a very lucky woman! I woke up this morning to Dale at the side of our bed waking me up1 he wished me a happy mothers day and then walked me into the kitchen and this is what was waiting on the table to see!!! Dale had made me pancakes and had set up the table so beautifully! Yes.... I was almost in tears! It was sooooo sweet! I have the greatest husband EVER!!!!  Thank you Dale! you are the best! Thank you for this wonderful morning  and I love you!!!! 

5 comments:

Jamie said...

UMM... Dale maybe needs to pass out a few hints to the other men in our family!!

KayDee said...

I agree that he needs to pass a few hints on to the men in the family!! This is an example for men everywhere on what to do for their wife on mothers day!!!

rachael marie said...

Cajsa!!! Aww that is so cute!!! Your blog is also way cute!! The story below about riley is funny!!! She is getting so big and she is such a cutie!!

Erin said...

Happy Mothers Day! That's so sweet of Dale.

Lisa Payne said...

I wanna hear about San Diego! also, i tagged you :)