They all loved this huge coloring book! Especially Riley! Thanks Britt!
Riley and Baby H Having fun in the "back yard" of our apartments! It was a lot of work trying to get then both inside and out of the heat! They just wanted to play out there all the time!
7 comments:
Your little girl is seriously sooo cute!! Is she turning 2??? WOW, it is hard to believe you have a kid!!! I can't wait til I have one!
You are too nice..haha... I used to look pretty good for all of high school, and then when I got married I slowly started gaining weight again:( NO FUN!!!
We TOTALLY need to catch up! It has been such a long time.... It is so awesome you have blogger. YAY!!!
So sorry we missed all the fun but we really appriciate you watching Baby H. Yep, total model pic. I love Riley's pig tails. Sorry I did not make it by last night. It was later than I thought when I finally picked up Q-Ball and so I will call you and come by in the next few days:)
The party was fun! Thanks for the cup cakes, they were a big hit here! (by the way I will get your pan back to you!)
the picture of baby H. is adorable and what a model!!!
HaPpY bIrThDaY rIlEy! I am so sorry i missed her party; at times I think I would have much rather been at the party than Girl's Camp! HA! I have some presents for her!! You'll have to come play one day when you get back!
Happy Birthday Riley!!
Your little family is so stinkin' cute! I just thought I'd say hi! Hope everything is going great with you! I'll talk to you more later I hope!
Oh my...she's sassy like her mom. She truely is your child....do you see that look? yikes...she looks like she's going to say WHATEVER!!
Post a Comment