
YEP!!! We finally took Riley to the movies to the FIRST TIME!!! Ya I know .....why haven't we taken her before this???? Those of you who know Riley well know that she has the HaRdEsT time sitting still! More than any baby I have ever seen! But we saw that Kung Fu Panda was at the dollar theaters ( or 2 dollar theaters) and decided to finally try our luck! Dale and I had seen it before and knew it was full of action so we didn't have to worry about Riley getting bored! Well we were prepared for the worst but that was not needed! She had a blast! And we had fun right along with her! We were so excited to find out that there is another fun activity we could do as a family!
3 comments:
Yeah fro Riley!!!
So neat! Yeah, I haven't taken Madiysn either. She will NOT make it, I am sure. The dollar theatre is a good way to try it out though.
How Fun!! Its great when you go do things with the kids! Good job Riley:)
I wanted to see the movie in the theater but I guess we will have to wait for it to come out on DVD!
Post a Comment