Yep! Its ONLY 7:30 and I still have THREE HOURS till my Knight in Shining(work clothes) armor comes riding home in his blue chariot! It feels like he has been gone ALL DAY! I wake up...... he leaves.... He comes home.....we go to bed! this might not be exactly true, but its what it feels like when you have been living through a day that feels like it has lasted a month!!
I am lost in thought about the moment my Knight comes home and I receive true loves *first* kiss.......... and I hear a little *Tinkle* My cute little naked noo noo princess runs in to use her lovely pink throne! Afterwards, when we have cleaned her throne for more usage, she begs me to read her a story fit for a princess, climbs on my lap and gives me a big royal *squeeze* I wonder, how many of these tales fit for a princess I must read to make time pass more quickly! There probably isn't an answer. The time spent will be fun and it will be spent well, but it does not mean time will pass by quickly! (unfortunately)I will look up at the clock hoping that my dreams have come true and all the time had passed and it will have only amounted to 5min. Well, More tales to read, more time to pass, and more time spent cleaning the Princess Noo Noo's throne! Wish me well!!!
5 comments:
Sweet storytelling. I know it's hard for us to wait on our prince to come home and rescue us:)
yup I know that one! Jonny didn't get home till 8:30 last night and trust me I was WAITING!! I'm a naughty wife and kept telling him to leave school early and... he did!
Her hair is getting so long! I'm a naughty wife and try to keep my husband home with me as much as I can... I was right there encouraging him to take a semester off.
how cute :)
i love you and your cute little family :P
Love the little fairy tale story! You have some mad writing skills:)
Post a Comment