Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Halloween- According to Riley

So Riley has decided Un-decided then decided again! I think this All Hallows Eve Roller Coaster Ride is (almost) through!

So the last post clearly states what everyone was supposed to be for Halloween according to Riley. But of course a three year old that had made up her mind was too good to be true.

As for now Riley has decided for good what we are all to dress up as.

Dale and I will now BOTH be pirates! I was really looking forward to seeing Dale in a Big green bag of felt with an eye on it! But I am also glad I dont have to spend the money on all that felt!

It has been decided that Mak will be a kitty! I am SOOOOO Excited to see her cute little face painted up with whiskers and a black nose and cute little kitty ears!

Riley has decided that she will be Snow White! I am Happy she finally picked her princess of choice! (secretly I was hoping that I could show her the picture of Wonder woman enough that she would want to be her! I would have loved that!) Part of this decisions comes from the fact that I told her we could get her dress form Target! She (soooo like her mother) has a very unhealthy obsession with this store! Whatever it is, as long as it comes from target, is gold to her!

Poor Dale

I am so excited for Halloween! I cant wait to start putting all of these things together!

No comments: