Friday, October 8, 2010

October

Dear October,

We like you a lot over at the Whipple house. 

we open all the doors and windows that we can and let your breezes circulate through our house. 

The girls love to do this...

They love when I can leave the door open and look outside and watch the cars go by and feel the cool breeze first hand! 

October brought us an amazing rain storm that shooed in the cool weather to stay! 

Thank you October. This is why you always have been and will continue to be my favorite month of the year!  

3 comments:

Jen said...

LOVE having the windows & door open! The fresh air does me good :)

EmileeandJonny said...

I was just scrolling down on your blog looking at pics and Jarom kept saying "chute, chute" (cute) I thought he was talking about Travis (he's in my arms). Nope, when I looked at him he was pointing at Makenna's picture! haha, apparently your little girl already has an admirer!

Meagan said...

I love the October breeze, too. But when I leave the door open, Braden goes up to the screen and starts pounding on it and then gets his hand stuck in it... :(