Sunday, November 27, 2011

Hair Cut and Sucker

So, this little girl has been needing her hair cut for a while. She is 2 1/2 after all but I kept putting it off because I just couldn't bear the thought of cutting off her curly blond newborn hairs. It always made me sad thinking about it.

but when it looked like this everyday.....


I decided enough was enough! Her "bangs" were always getting in her face and itching her nose and again, it always looked somewhat like this...


I let my fear go and took her little neglected head to get her hair cut!


She was really nervous at first and then it turned into an all out fit!


So sad... 
But then the hair stylist offered her a sucker and it was smooth sailing!


That lady could have done whatever she wanted with that girls hair and she wouldn't have cared a bit!
Though, she still looked at me as if I was gonna pay for making her go through this later.

And boy did I pay. We had a rough afternoon her and I...
( Although it was probably more from her lack of nap than actual revenge but I guess I will never know)

But it was worth it!


The cut is PERFECT! It looks so cute on her! 
Even if it does make her look less like my "baby" and more like a little grown-up.
I am okay with it (no I'm not) because it just fits her so well!

Hopefully as it grown out i will start to see some curls again... Wishful thinking I guess.

No comments: