This is so late....
I am behind on pretty much
every.
thing.
in life right now.
Totally undependable. But I have a very sweet very cute very smiley, sweet boy to blame.
Shameless.
So remember that time I wrote about the Bug and her loose tooth?
She lost it THAT DAY!
I couldn't even believe it.
She asked Dale to "Wiggle it back and forth and twist it until it is out!"
She was so determined. I was afraid though that when it got right down to it that she would be terrified to have her tooth ripped out. I know I always was. But this girl surprised the heck out of us and was fearless. When Dale was about to give up and let the tooth come out a little more naturally Riley would make sure that he was not done until that tooth came out!
Where on EARTH did she get her stubborn from? HA!
So Dale did as he was told, like a good Daddy should and didn't stop (it took a whole minute) until that little tooth was out!
She was so happy and so dang proud that she didn't cry or get scared, not even once!
She was so excited to put her tooth under her pillow and wait for the tooth fairy to bring her money to her. And when she woke up in the morning she was so excited to go to her teacher and show off her cute toothless grin!
When she came home that day she had a tooth sticker stuck to her shirt and fun book about losing teeth!
Oh ya... The lame tooth fairy.
He/she almost blew the FIRST LOST TOOTH.
Parents of the year award goes to us.
We were so exhausted that night that we went to bed early and totally forgot to do our duties until we woke up with Rudger for a 5:00 feeding. Dale hopped out of bed as fast as he could got the money and made the switch. Luckily she was asleep because normally she is up by then. (how did i make a early riser? that so does not come from me.)
All was well but we felt a little guilty all day. She didn't know the first bit of difference and was so happy in the morning when she found her money.

1 comment:
Great job for getting the tooth fairy job done in time :)
Post a Comment