Thursday, December 6, 2012

personality





This child has so much of it. Its just a little ridiculous. She is sarcastic. She is a big smart aleck she is more impatient than me she is stubborn and relentless and she loves with every bone in her body. 

Don't let that super sweet face fool you. She. Is. A. Pill. 

She sings all the time and changes words to the songs. I wish I could remember all the songs she has been singing lately.

Just the other day she was singing Jingle Bells and ringing a bell right in front of Rudgers door while he was trying to take a nap so I told her to sing somewhere else. She glared at me with a glare that I felt like if I looked straight at I would burn in flames, walked by me and sang "NO jingle bells, NO jingle bells, NO jingle all the way!"

Sometimes she scares me.

Just now as I was typing this she is at the table with the chutes and ladders game set out playing with the cardboard pieces and singing to them. " YOU BETTER WATCH OUT! YOU BETTER NOT CRY YOU BETTER NOT POUT I'M TELLING YOU WHY. HE SEES YOU WHEN YOU'RE SLEEPING HE KNOWS WHEN YOU'RE AWAKE OR SOMETHIN LIKE THAT SO WATCH OUT!"
I just hope I can keep remembering to write down the things she says because I swear she is on one every day.

No comments: