Friday, April 11, 2008



Well i finally decided to jump on the blogging bandwagon! i am completely computer illiterate so this was a greater challenge than I assumed it would be!! i am still completely clueless but i am gonna keep trying!!! Well Our family has had a great spring!! Of course in Arizona the spring starts in February and ends to soon!! We took advantage of good weather and one of Dales Very few vacation days that we get to enjoy and took riley to the zoo for the first time!! Her favorite(and Dales favorite also) was the monkey village Riley could have not been more excited to almost be within arms reach of a little monkey!! She was completely fascinated! 













The weather has been so nice the last month we have soaked up every opportunity we have been able to get to go outside and play in the courtyard of our apartment complex!! Riley loves being outside!! she has the best time! There are a lot of kids to play with and she could not be more happy out there! 



















And of course all that playing leads to being tired!! Thank heavens!! Riley likes (and i am pretty fond of it myself) to wind down by watching a movie and having a little snack before she takes her nap! I put her in front of the t.v and gave her her snacks and i went into my room to play on the computer for a bit and she came in and went straight to my bed! It took about two minutes and i didn't hear anything from her and i looked around and she was so worn out from her fun day outside that she couldn't stay awake any longer!!! 

7 comments:

Jamie said...

It's official I am your first commentor. I should get a prize.(JK) I Love your new topper soooooooooo cute. You are a pro at photoshop. I am glad you joined the band wagon. Riley looks so cute and looks like she had a fun first Zoo trip. If you want to take her again KayDee and I have memberships!!

Mortensen Family said...

Hello! Your sis said to welcome you to the blogging world, so I decided to do just that! I am actually cousins through marriage, with your sister. Anyway- how exciting you have a blog. It is so addicting! Have tons of fun keepimg up with it!
-Fawn-

tammy said...

Welcome to the world of blogging! Soon you will be wasting many hours just like the rest of us : )

KayDee said...

Congrats on the blog! You will get addicted to it just like the rest of us;] Hey if you do want to go to the zoo just let us know! I love letting kade play and then get a good nap, its the only time I can get things done!!

Anonymous said...

Awwww our babies are soooooooo cute!!! I love it when you guys come to play! Joel loves it so much. :)

Anonymous said...

Cute blog! You definitley will spend many a hours on this thing...it's a good thing! Well, it sounds like we could just have a big Dent family zoo day since half of us have memberships...I love that pic of Riley sleeping...there is just something about sleeping babies that makes me ...happy...
Good start to your blog, it is way cute! You could actually teach me a thing or two...like your cute topper!

D and Brittany Whipple said...

Yay Cajsa! Cute pictures, the one of Riley sleeping is awesome!