Tuesday, June 3, 2008

SAN DIEGO!!!!!!! * warning* PICTURE OVERLOAD!

Woo hoo! we had our first official family vacation this past weekend! We decided to go to California and relax and soak up the sun! We played on the beach and spent a day at the San Diego Zoo! All the animals were so awake and play full it was the perfect day to go!


Riley kept calling at the flamingos "birdy birdy birdy"
Riley loves "Gatatos" (alligators) She brought them up all the time after that even after we had seen a bunch of cool animals after!
The Gorillas were undoubtedly our families favorite part! we did not want to stop watching!
A family picture on a Gorilla statue
"Where is the baby gorilla Riley?"....."There it is!!!!!
This is the cute caricature we had done of Riley at the zoo! Of Course we had her drawn with a Gorilla! And of course the man Drew the gorilla as King Kong! SOOOOO perfect! Riley's First time at the beach!

Riley is naturally a very clean girl! She doesn't like it when her hands get dirty so when the sand stuck to every part of her body she freaked out! It was quite hilarious! She got used to it after a bit though and eventually loved it!!
We were a little worried about the water and her! She was a little daredevil though and once she got in she literally didn't want to get out! She loved playing in the waves with her daddy!
She loved to splash in the waves when they were done almost knocking her over!
Perfect ending to a perfect vacation!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

im so happy you took MY advice and went to Mission Bay beach. love the page. stories are funny.

KayDee said...

Looks like you had a wonderful and amazing time. I am soo jealous. I love the drawing of riley and the gorilla, it is to cute not to get it framed.

Jamie said...

SIMPLY MARVELOUS!!! Looks like it was sooooo relaxing and fun! I love the char... of Riley great memories!:)

Kelsea said...

Hey, its kelsea elwood, your blog is cute!
Looks like you guys had fun in cali, next time tell me and i will tag along :)) just kidding!



your daughter is a doll.

Josh and Emily said...

Cajsa! It's Emily. Riley is so cute and growing up fast! We need to do something soon. I haven't seen you forever. I got on the blogging bandwagon too. I'm a beginner. But ya...you have a cute family!

Marisa said...

Casja, its Marisa from school! How are you?? I havent seen you since Neds awhile back. Your little girl is so cute! It was great catching up with you!

KeLSie ORdonEz said...

Hey Cajsa, It's Kelsie (Guthrie) from Mesa Junior.... what are you up to?? It has been a LONG time!!! I love your blog. You have such a cute little girl, and cute little family!! San DIego looks like sooo much fun!!

Josh and Emily said...

Looks like you had fun! Thanks again for helping me with my blog! I love it. I don't know how much Josh likes the pink but it's camo and it's great! Love Ya!