A- Attached or single? Very attached!
B-Best friend? Dale
C-Cake or Pie? Ugh I hate Pie!!
D-Day of choice? Saturday. The day i get to spend the most time with my whole family!
E-Essential Item? A cold bottle of water.
F- Favorite color? Depends on my mood. Bright blue, Green or Brown! (notice my blog back round!?)
G- Gummy Bears or Worms? Worms are soooo much better!
H- Hometown? Mesa.
I- Indulgence? Gotta have me some of that Dr. Pepper!!!!!!!!!!
J- January or July? JANUARY!!!!! I love to be cold! (I live in the wrong state!)
K-Kids? One crazy cute Riley Bug!
L-Life isn't complete without? My family!
M- Marriage Date? July 16 2005!!!!!!
N-Number or brothers and sisters! 5brothers 4sisters!!! With that comes amazing brothers and sisters-in-law that are just as close to me!
O- Oranges or apples? Can't beat an Arizona Orange!!!!!
P- Phobias? Claustrophobia and Fear of the dark!
Q- Quotes? "Its not perfection yet...... How boring if it is" Jimmy Eat World!!
R- Reasons to smile? I have an amazing family and great friends!
S- Season? Like i said WINTER!!! BRRRRRRR
T- Tag........ Lisa......... Emily........ Emilee
U- Unknown fact about me. I love to exercise! I just hate waking up to do it!
V-Vegetables? YES!! I love corn on the cob, artichoke, And asparagus!
W-Worst habit?- I have to pick one??? haha Biting my nails and chewing on things!
X- X-Ray Or Ultrasound? Ultrasound!!!!!
Y- Your favorite food! Mammas Home cooked Pepper Steak!!( I am drooling!!)
Z- Zodiac sign? Aries
1 comment:
FUn list!! Moms fried chicken is way better than pepper steak:)
Post a Comment