Sunday, December 21, 2008

New members to the Whipple family!

Meet Banana and Orange! Friday was Dales birthday and we couldn't do much cuz he had to work. So on Saturday we had a family Dinner at Red Robin and My brother Randy's present to Dale was these two lovely colored fishies! Riley is in love! ha ha She loves to feed them and watch them swim! Uncle Randy always gets us the best gifts (enter sarcasm here) We weren't planning on getting a pet of any kind anytime soon but Randy made it happen! They are pretty goldfish and we don't have to potty train them and Riley loves them so I guess its as good as it gets for now!

Now a little shout out to Dale happy late birthday.. I love you and I am so grateful for all you do for our family! You are the best! I probably wont be on the computer at all until after Christmas so until then....MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!! Hope its a great one!!!

4 comments:

Jamie said...

tHATS FUNNY nICE ONE rANDY!!

KayDee said...

Good Job Randy:) Fish are the easiest pets to have:)

I hope Dale had a wonderful Birthday! Sorry we couldnt make it!

Anonymous said...

we had a fish once. end of story.

fyi..he lasted about 5 days...and then had a nice swim down the drain...

Photography By Jo said...

I want a pink fish!!! That's awesome.