Its been a pretty exciting couple weeks for us. We have had a lot going on and I will update on birthdays and such later when I have better access to a computer. For now though we are going without a computer and will not get ours back from the computer doctor for a couple weeks!
Our computer caught a bug and we thought it was only going to take a week to fix then they found more wrong with it so it was gonna take another few days and then they found out that the bug the computer caught infected the motherboard! So now its has another 2 weeks added on to its sentence.
So I wont be able to post much for a while but expect A LOT when My computer is back in a couple weeks! I will have a bunch to post on!
1 comment:
Oh That stinks!!!!
Post a Comment