Friday, September 25, 2009

Begger

So do you remember the story about a little girl who's life is too hard to bear that she has to beg for food wherever we go, and actually gets it??

She is back to her old tricks!!

On Monday we went to go watch Dale play softball with his friend and Riley was getting restless so I decided to go get her a treat. Good choice for a girl who is already restless right?? I know GREAT parenting skills I have! Anyway, we head to the concession stand and she chooses a Ring Pop! While trying to decide she wins over the girls running the place and left them with a smile!

A little later on I was trying my best to figure out what Makenna wanted (she was being a little difficult but luckily I had help!) and I lost track of Riley for a minute! Next thing I know Riley is running back from the concession stand with a Air Head! I Look to the girls running it thinking maybe they were helping someone else and she heisted a piece of candy without their knowledge... NOT Riley!! No that girl has a technique all her own!! They were staring after her with huge smiles on their faces. Obviously They had been struck by the amazing powers of Riley!

I grabbed my wallet and prepared to pay them for the dollar or so that the thing might have cost but no she didn't want it!

Riley is pretty sneaky!

Then the other night Dale took us to Mesa Frozen Yogurt and while we were sitting there eating our yummy treats Riley decided that sharing wasn't enough for her! So she walked up to the girl at the counter and asked for her own "Ice Cream Cone." I told Riley that she was fine and she could share but of course the girl wouldn't let that happen! She handed Riley her own little tester cup full of vanilla frozen yogurt! Riley was the happiest little girl!

You know, I really cant blame them for giving her things! It might have something to do with this............


But I guess we may never know!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Let's pick a really good restaurant and see if she can score us a free dinner!:)