1. I LOVE Makennas smiles! They are no weak smiles either...they come complete with wrinkled nose and gums galore! ADORABLE!
2. I LOVE when said smiles are accompanied by an adorable hefty baby chuckle! (You would think those would contradict themselves.... you haven't heard this laugh! Its amazing!)
3. I LOVE to kiss those amazingly soft fluffy cheeks! (hands, toes, belly, and those full pouty delicious lips! YUMM!)
4. I LOVE to watch The Bug LOVE her little sister! The way she always wants to kiss her and love her! Riley ADORES her!
5. I (secretly) LOVE to watch the ways Riley tries to get more attention. She is pretty crafty!
6. I LOVE that Makenna eats ALL THE TIME!! (this is seriously not an exaggeration....she doesn't stop!)
I don't love that I cant nurse (especially when I had it figured out, pain free and all!) because my milk supply cant keep up with her eating needs or that she even REJECTS me when I do try to nurse because its not coming fast enough and there is not enough to make her happy.
But I LOVE it because she growing! She is becoming quite the chunk! I LOVE me some chunk! ;)
7. I LOVE that she already realizes the calming power of her Daddy!
I don't love struggling to get her to sleep but I do love that she instantly feels calm around him and that her favorite spot to sleep is on Dales chest!
I am pretty sure that Dale loves it just as much as she does!
8. I LOVE watching Dale with his girls! He handles it all with a calm I cant even begin to understand!
The screaming and the crying and the indecisive nature of our little one hardly gets to him! (the screaming and the crying mostly belongs to Riley)
9. I LOVE that Makenna wants to be held all the time! Riley was, and is, amazingly independent and has been from the second she was born. I love that about her but sometimes its nice to feel needed!
10. I love that Riley and Makenna have opposite personalities! It will make for an interesting life!
11. I LOVE that Dale has the next 3 months off of work and can come home from school and relieve some pressure from my mornings!
12. I LOVE that dale is so understanding and that when he comes home and realizes I am so terribly worn out and I need a break he will shoulder the responsibility of the 2 girls for a couple hours and let me take a nap!
He is AMAZING!
I could think of a million more things to add to this list but I will stop! I love my little family so much and its so fun to watch the different roles the girls play and how Dale and I are learning to juggle all of our new little responsibilities! It has been pretty rough trying to figure it out but secretly I have enjoyed almost every second of it!
1 comment:
She does have an ADORABLE smile:)!!
Post a Comment