This cute little fatso LOVES to eat! for the past few weeks she hasn't been sleeping all that well. I guess with a 4-5 month old that's normal but not for her! She was sleeping 12 hours at just a month or so. She would wake up in the middle of the night hungry for food that she acted like she hadn't had in a day!
I had given her some rice cereal and she did really well with it but I wasn't feeding it to her on a consistent basis. So i decided that she needed to do it for real!
I fed her tons one night and she still had a huge bottle but SHE SLEPT THROUGH THE NIGHT! It was awesome. Then the next night she woke up again at 2am. So, I decided she might need more than that.
I decided to give her some vegetables. SHE LOVES THEM! With Riley I had to trick her into eating them by sneaking the into her fruits. This chubby eats them up! She cant get enough of them.
In the mornings I will feed her a whole tub of them a bunch of rice cereal and she still eats a 4oz bottle!
We feel her getting heavier everyday!
She eats about that much at night too and she is sleeping through the night again!!
I should have known all she wanted was more food! This has been the case since day one!
The cheeks are proof!
2 comments:
Look, If the girl needs food the girl needs food.... Adorable:)
I just wanted to let you know I started my blog back up and my mom will be posting my letters that I write from the mission if your interested! love ya!
Post a Comment