Tuesday, January 5, 2010

SunBEAM

My sister just did a similar post to this and I had to share some similar thoughts myself.

This little Bug is now in SUNBEAM class! I was sitting at home on Sunday when I realized this!

Dale and I were trying to figure out what our new ward was and when it was. After realizing we had missed it I started thinking about The Bug in nursery and her getting to know new kids and a new teacher. I was thinking of her having to get used to it all and I was starting to get nervous for her. I don't know why I get so nervous for her when change is involved, she always handles it very well! Anyway, I stared thinking about all of it and all of a sudden my stomach DROPS!

I say to Dale "You know what I just realized?"

He acts casual and asks "What?" not acting at all concerned even though I had just asked a question in such a worry you would think one of our kids had just been seriously hurt.

Again I make it seem like death when I say to him "The Bug is in sunbeams this year!!!"

Of course I say the word "Sunbeams" like its a dirty word.

Dales reaction?

LAUGHTER!

He thought it was so funny that I was so concerned! (and I am sure a little part of him didn't like the thought just as much as me)

I don't like that she is growing up so fast! Sometimes I look at her and I cant believe that she has grown this big and honestly SURVIVED this long!

I am sad to see it all happening so fast and I am scared for the changes she is gonna have to deal with but mostly, I am SOOOOOOOO worried for her new teachers.

And to them whom ever they may be........ Good luck getting her to sit still!!!!

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

2 comments:

Jared*Shawna*Skye*Bree said...

Wow! You already have a sunbeam!?! Crazy! She is adorable!

Unknown said...

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahhahahaha