Day 6: Song Challenge- A song that reminds you of somewhere.
I loosely translated this.
I haven't been much of anywhere and really the only song that reminds me of a place I have been is California by Phantom Planet.... I wasn't gonna go there, so this is what I came up with!
The Format- The First Single (you know me)
This song puts me back in time to two different places.
1. Driving around in high school with all my friends blasting this song (or any other Format song for that matter) as loud as we could with our windows down and clapping along with the song!
2. Neds Krazy Sub. I worked there for a couple years in high school and when I worked nights this song seemed to always be in rotation while we were closing up. It kept us active, moving and awake after a long night.
No comments:
Post a Comment