Wednesday, March 16, 2011

A Hole In A Rock

This post is so delayed.
I have been meaning to post this since..... well the day it happened.
Man, I stink at this.

The Saturday before Valentines Day, Dale took me to lunch then he took me on a hike to the Hole In The Rock. 
Its a small trail in Papago Park that leads you to a fun view from a..... hole in a rock. 
Self Explanatory.
Its a really easy hike and pretty short but it was still really fun to sit in it and look over the landscape and see part of the zoo. 


Its funny how everything looks so ground level from up high.
I didn't get a picture of it but from one angle you can see the flight tower, at the airport, stick out like a sore thumb while the rest of the airport looks like a tiny one story building. Then if you drive through the airport (like we do almost everyday) you feel so tiny compared to the huge buildings. I love to experience different vantage points.  



I look at these pictures and I notice how much my hair has grown since then. 
It makes me happy. Maybe my hair isn't growing as slow as I think it is...

This is about the first series of pictures Dale and I have of each other... ever. Dale and I are pretty good at taking pictures of the girls but when it comes to us, unless its family pictures, we prefer to stay out of them... We are getting better at taking the camera and hopefully we will be able to have record that Dale and I actually participated in our life. Haha 

We had a lot of fun on this date and we decided that we wanted to hike a lot more. On trails that actually pose some challenges as well! ;)

The weather was so nice that weekend and I am so glad we went.

3 comments:

Jen said...

Love the pics!!!!!

Marisa said...

That looks so fun! I never even knew that was there.

Anonymous said...

Adorable pic of you guys. You should really get more of the two of you together!