Sunday, October 2, 2011

Lately

Lately I have not been great at this blogging thing.

Lets be honest I haven't been great at much lately.

Besides growing a human. 
I am doing AWESOME at that. 
But being awesome at that makes me way less awesome with other things.
WAY less awesome....

So I just decided that Since I haven't posted about anything, really, that we have been up to the past couple months (which hasn't been much) I would just post a ton of pictures. I am not great at capturing moments but I do have some that I have been wanting to share. 

So here we go.


My awesome sister Jamie took some pictures of us on the land behind our uncles farm in Utah.
I LOVE THEM.
It was short and sweet. Which was perfect because we were all exhausted from the road trips we had taken to get there. Jamie was way more exhausted so we made it quick!









MY FAVORITE!!




We had fun, while we were staying at my uncles house, going back and forth from one of his chicken coops to the other having so much fun experiencing something totally different than they were used to.

We were able to take the girls to my Grandpa Dents house and visit. Riley had a lot of fun teasing him. He loved it just as much!

We attempted a 4 generation picture...

And more loving on Great Grandpa Dent.


I caught a candid of my brother, who LOVES to hide from the camera unless he has to and if he cant then you will most likely not get him to smile. Especially this naturally, and especially not in a white shirt and tie! Haha If he finds this out he will kill me! I am risking my life.

We were able to visit the Logan Temple.
The temple my parents were married in.
This temple is gorgeous!
We were only able to walk the grounds but now I am dying to go in.

 Then we came home and Riley started kindergarten. 
Then Mak had her second Birthday.

Lots of presents and fun with grandparents.


Oh and Cake.



And playing mommy with her new baby doll.


And cake...

Then in September my sister- in- law Lana Came home from her mission In Chile! We have had fun Catching up and Shopping!

No pictures.. Cause I stink at it But we have had fun!

Now its October! I cant believe it. I am so glad the end of the year is getting closer and going by so fast! I Just want to have my little boy and hold him and watch him grow up with his sisters! Also I so just want to not be pregnant anymore. haha

4 comments:

The Gordons said...

Are your kids supermodels? You are in so much trouble. I think Dale is going to have heart attack when he sees all those boys lining on his porch! I can't wait to see what Mr. Whipple is going to look like, no doubt adorable and delicious! You make me want to be pregnant, stop it.

Karisa Tomkinson said...

Those are gorgeous pics and I have to agree with Meesa... uh, your kids are stinkin' gorgeous. Oh... and I may need to steal that dress off you! I want a cute prego outfit sooo badly! You're so cute! :)

his little lady said...

all of these images are just so beautiful! your family is just so perfect!
xo TJ

Liz said...

love the family photos, they are gorgeous!!