Man alive, I hate pictures of myself.
especially pregnant pictures.
They are always so awkward.
I never know how to stand, how to smile, where to put my hands that doesnt look awkward or cover up my belly and make me look smaller than I actually am (like they do in this picture) how to turn my head, if Dale has even decided while he is taking the picture to even put my head in it.
So they end up looking like this....
ugh
This was me 3 weeks ago tomorrow.
Sooooo... 28 weeks and 5 days?
Ya I think thats right. Probably not though. I cant be trusted when it comes to anything that involves any amount of brain power right about now.
I look at this picture and I think
"Man, i thought i was huge then and that was almost a month ago!"
I am a big pregnant monster.
That's pretty much it.

2 comments:
Blech. For what it's worth, you look great. But I know you don't feel great so it doesn't matter, right? :) Oh how I hate the last 10 weeks! Just remember. No one stays pregnant forever! That baby will be out soon! :)
We're always harder on ourselves. I think you're beautiful. Besides just keep thinking how beautiful that baby will be when he comes out. :)
Post a Comment