Thursday, July 10, 2008

The 4th!!

We had a great 4th of July!  The first part of the day Riley and I met up with My sister in law Ashley to go to the Tempe Splash Pad! We drove around for a while because all the roads were closed and then when we finally found a place to park and walked a little ways we found put it was closed! Riley kept saying " Finning, Finning" (swimming) and we just weren't getting there!  So we decided to go the slash pad at Tempe Marketplace! All the kids had a blast! It took a bit for Riley to run through the water but once she did she had a blast! Here She is still Timid!
Brady looks like he is having a blast here! ( Ash you can steal these if you want!)
Kodi seemed unsure at first! But look at her stinkin cute self! 
Here they all are! This is the best i could get of a group picture! I wasn't gonna even try to get all those little ones to stand still for any amount of time!  Ha ha 
I love this shot! she is just too cute
After this Riley and  I met up with Dale at his grandparents house to swim with his side of the family! We were there a very long time and had a lot of fun! We just had time to go home and take a little nap before we all got ready to go and see he fireworks with My parents and My brother Nelsons family! The kids again had a blast together!
This is the best picture I got of all three! Of course I don't know how to aim a camera when I am trying to make 3 kids look at me and smile! ha ha
This was our first time as a family going to see fireworks! They were pretty lame but all the kids had a great time! Riley was completely  Entertained! She  loved it!

4 comments:

KayDee said...

Wow! what a fun day!
I think I will take the kids to the splash pad tomorrow!

Ashley Dent said...

It was a lot of fun for sure! We will have to do it again...soon! Oh, and I did steal some pics; thanks!

The Gordons said...

She is huuuuuuge! She's way too cute!

Jamie said...

Oh what a fun fourth!!!You all will have to come up the mountain with us one year it is sooooo fun.