3 Goals
1.) I will finish school one day! In what?.... I have no idea! But I will get a degree in something!
2.) I will one day learn how to handle money better!!! To figure out how to budget better and save better and really stick to it!!! (anyone want to try to teach me?!)
3.) To have our kids when we are older be able to say to me that they might not have liked all (or any) the things that I chose to do concerning them but be able to say that I was a good mother and that they know that I love them! ( this entails all future kids... I am not making any announcements!)
3 Current obsessions/ collections
1.) I love the Twilight books! I really need another book to keep my mind off them. I am clearly over obsessed and I cant help but read the first three books over and over again!!! I need help!
2.) I am currently obsessed with trying to get my house to look like some one lives in it and not just squatters! I just had help from My sis-in-law Ashley come over and help me decorate because I am sooooo decorationally challenged! Thank you Ash!!!
3.) I think its obvious that I am also obsessed with blogging!
3 Joys
1.) I love running around the house with Riley and hearing her crazy laugh! It makes me crazy happy!
2.) I love to simply hold hands with Dale! Just the simplicity of that certain display of affection drives me crazy!
3.) I love to sing! Most of those who know me pretty well know thats its kind of hard to get me to shut up if there is music on. (and even if there is not!!) Its so relaxing to release all my emotions through song!!
3 Fears
1.) I am soooooo afraid of the dark! I cant believe that i am releasing this to the public.. and I know I sound like I am 5 but i am terrified if the lights go out and I still have to walk to my bed or to the bathroom at night! I hate not knowing whats in front of me!
2.) I am always afraid that I am going to do something horribly wrong as a mommy and scar Riley for life!
3.) I really am afraid of lots of things unfortunately! I am terribly jumpy and scared easily! I owe this to my 5 wonderful older brothers!!!
3 Random Surprising Facts(even though I think the rest of this has covered this subject its part of the deal I guess!)
1.) I HATE LAUNDRY!!!!! This is pretty universal but the hate goes much deeper for me! I would rather deep clean my house (bathroom and all) 3 times over than do a days worth of laundry!!! Anyone wanna do my laundry for me!?
2.) I cannot call people and ask them for favors!!! Even Family or really close friends! Like calling people for baby sitters is a killer!! I have serious issues! I am even considering not going to school this next semester because I DO NOT want to have to ask anyone to babysit Riley! It really could fit under the fears category because it really is my biggest fear! In the worst case i have had I was hyper-ventalating ( how do you spell it?) and crying it was all I could do not to throw up!! Pretty bad!
3.) I am pretty O.C.D when it comes to hanging things up in my closet! I have gotten better but I used to have all my shirts hanging in the same direction (pretty normal so far) on the same color hangers, separated by sleeve length, and then by color! Ya I know! Dale has done a decent job at breaking some of those habits! (although he is pretty bad himself)
So after all this is said and done if any of you would rather not talk to me or see me again I completely understand! Now i am supposed to tag 5 people but i think I will choose just three!! Brittany, Ashley Dent and Ashley Mortensen! have fun!
2 comments:
UMMMMM HELLO!!! You can call me for babysitting anytime but I will NOT do your laundry:)
It's fun learning more about you. I hope you don't mind... Found your blog I think through Erin.
Post a Comment