Sunday, July 20, 2008

Happy Anniversary!!! ( 4 days ago )


Dale and I celebrated our 3rd anniversary on wednesday! Because He had to work that day we decided to celebrate on saturday! He did have to work saturday as well but only a half day so we had plenty of time to have fun! Dales parents were gracious enough to watch Riley for that day and keep her overnight! We decided to keep the celebrations low key this year and just have some fun alone time! First we went to the movies ( which doesn't happen very often) and saw Hancock! We loved it! Then we went home and cleaned up the house a little bit and I sent him away while I made dinner and got the table set up! We had a delicious stake dinner (if i do say so myself) with Dales favorite things in the world, rice and beans. And after dinner we decided to go ice skating! I learned there that Dale is a lot more graceful than I give him credit for! ha ha! He did not fall once! I, on the other hand, fell twice!! The first time wasn't so bad. The second time however...... was the end of the night! I fell right on my knee and couldn't get up for a bit! I thought I had done some pretty bad damage but I soon made it off the ice and after walking for a bit it felt better! I got some ice burns on my arm, two bruised hips a sore knee and ankle but after it all is said...... and sore,  we had a blast! It has been a GREAT three years And I cant wait to see where our lives lead us in the future! I love Dale and Riley with all my heart and I wouldn't trade this life for anything! Love you Dale! 

4 comments:

Jamie said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!! What great extended date:):)

KayDee said...

Happy Anniversary:) Wow! What a fun day even with all the bruises!

Photography By Jo said...

Happy Anniversary!!

Ashley Dent said...

HaPpY aNnIVeRsArY! 3 years, seriously!? Time flies when you're having so much fun huh? You two are such a perfect match too; I LoVe it!