
Well we
went to get
Riley's First haircut today!!! It was long and stringy and none of it was one
length!! It was war from the very beginning! She loved the little race car seat they had and wanted to get in it immediately....until she realized what it was for! Then she
couldn't wait to get out! When the lady tried to put the "Cape" on her she was not having any of that!!! There were moments of calm. We we gave her a Lollipop to distract her.......... that worked for about a minute! Then we had to get her to look down so she could get the back hairs that did not work out so well! Then she started cutting her bangs! That was the WORST part! Now she could see what was going on and she
didn't like that AT ALL.


So the other lady that was there started blowing bubbles! Again, that worked for about a minute! I tried to calm her down by holding her hand but she is too strong and
every time I would get close to her she would lunge at me and hold on for dear life! I was actually thinking at one point we would have to resort to cutting her hair with me holding her! She would not let me go! So I learned to just stay away!!! But eventually she was done! Hairy and all (because of course that cape was NEVER gonna touch her body!!) But it turned out
SOOOOOOOOO CUTE!! I Am very happy with how it turned out!

She loves it as well! Every now and then we would catch her shaking her head to feel the lack of hair she has and how well it moves now! Its too cute! Thanks Marisa for the cute pics of
Madisyn to give me some courage and motivation! I am so happy I did it!!!

Look at that Cute little girl!!! I just cant stand it!!!
10 comments:
First haircuts are always Fun! She is sooo Cute!!!! Love the new do:)
A D O A B L E!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love it:)
Oh my goodness! That's darling! She looks like a movie kid! Too dang cute!
Oh how fun!!! Since I am a hairstylist- I've already cut Jarom's hair- I just couldn't resist! And because he is so little he really didn't mind. Riley's hair looks super cute- once you start cutting hair maybe she will like it more!
cajsa...this is amazing! Seriously! she looks SO adorable!!
SUPER DUPER cute!!!
Oh my goodness it's sooo cute!!!
It looks great!! Yeah, I hope Madiysn's hair grows well, because I do NOT want to do that again :) She looks so cute!
Her hair looks so adorable! I'm jealous of all Riley's hair. Skye has little feathers;)
That cut looks so good on her! And her little clip is so dang cute!
Post a Comment