8 Things I am passionate about.
1. Dale
2. Riley
3. Dale
4. Dale
5. Riley
6. Riley
7. Dale
8. Riley
8 Words or phrases I say often
1. That's good
2. OK
3. Never mind
4. I LOVE YOU!!!!
5. OUCH!!! That hurt!
6. Can I please stop hurting myself?!?!
7. RILEY! Don't touch that!
8. I'm gonna get you!!!!!
8 Things I wanna do before I die
1. Get out of debt
2. Buy a house
3. Figure out how to be more "Frugal"
4. Learn that eating out only ONCE A WEEK is OKAY!!!!!
5. Learn to be a better Mother.
6. Figure out how to eat right for my crazy disease
7. see a little more of the world than the 4 states I have been to.
8. Be more patient
8 Things I have learned
1. I can only be on the computer so long before getting totally bored!
2. Its not easy for me to come up with fun things to do with Riley that don't cost a ton of money.
3. Your always a little bit serious even when you are kidding!
4. No matter how old I get I will ALWAYS get picked on courtesy of my 9 older siblings!
5. I CAN ACTUALLY COOK!!
6. It doesn't get easier to move no matter how many times you do it! (11)
7. Having to clean up other peoples nasty messes is NO FUN!!!
8. I can be sorta creative when given the chance.
8 Places to I would love to go or see
1. Brazil
2. Sweden
3. Ireland
4. Greece
5. Hawaii
6. Somewhere in the Caribbean
7. The "Church Tour" in the east.
8. And the rest of Europe
8 Things I need or want
1. A nap
2. A shower
3. Someone to come unpack the rest of my boxes for me.
4. Something to eat
5. A new computer desk
6. Someone to come help me decorate. (Ashley)
7. A new pair of flip flops
8. New pots and pans
8 People I tag
1. Ashley
2. Erin B.
3. Jamie
4. Kelsie
5. Kelsea
6. Lisa
7. Meesa
8. Kaydee
4 comments:
You've moved 11 times!? Dang girl! Your blog looks super cute. Can you please fix mine? :) Love you!
So fun!! I need to come see the new digs:)!!
Thanks For the TAG! This looks like fun! Its only natural to torture younger sibs! I hope you are not scarred to badly! I am glad it was you that moved and not me!!!:)
With my extra free time I can actually do this tag, no problem! :) Let me know when you want me to come help you, anytime really next week works! Call me!
Post a Comment