K I just found this on my sister The Diaper Divas Blog she found it on her friends blog as a kind of tag! So I figured that I would do it cuz it sounded like a fun thing to do! I looked in the 4th folder of our computer picture files and picked out the 4th photo and decided to post it! Then you give a kind of back story to it! Its not normally something I would post about but I guess I am not sure why! ha ha We were getting ready for church one day (well Riley and Dale were ready they were waiting on me of course) and Dale called me in to witness this! Now, Riley loves to be tickled lightly ALL THE TIME but I guess I never thought of ticking the face with a tie! ha ha she was almost falling asleep! She loved it! And when Dale stopped she picked up his tie and picked up his hand and forced him to do it again! So cute! Its funny what you will find when you are not thinking about ti! So I am not gonna tag any specific people but it would be fun to see other peoples random pictures!
3 comments:
That is too funny! This was really fun to do:)
OH what a funn memory. Cute pic!
what a sweet memory! It must run in the fam. cause Brady LoVeS lOvEs LoVeS his back scratched/tickled! What a sweet face too!
Post a Comment