Dale Cajsa Riley Makenna Rudger
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!! She just looks like she's ready to start trouble. So funny! Oh Bug!
it almost looks like she's wearing a belt! She's gonna start a fashion trend!
Thats awesome! oh my goodness I have never seen that... but I will keep that in mind when I have kids. Thats amazing!
Piece of cake! But she has the "I will so get you back mom" look for sure! Watch out!
HAHAHA that's AWESOME!!!
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA That is GREAT! My dad said they used to do that when we were babies if the diaper ripped (we were POOR! HAHA). Gosh she is so cute.
Nice!!!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!! She just looks like she's ready to start trouble. So funny! Oh Bug!
it almost looks like she's wearing a belt! She's gonna start a fashion trend!
Thats awesome! oh my goodness I have never seen that... but I will keep that in mind when I have kids. Thats amazing!
Piece of cake! But she has the "I will so get you back mom" look for sure! Watch out!
HAHAHA that's AWESOME!!!
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA That is GREAT! My dad said they used to do that when we were babies if the diaper ripped (we were POOR! HAHA). Gosh she is so cute.
Nice!!!
Post a Comment