Friday, October 31, 2008
Meet the Flinstones!!!
We're a modern stone aged family!!! We had a very fun night tonight! Riley loved playing with all her cousins, and going trick-or-treating around her G-ma and G-pa's Neighborhood! She did really well going up and saying "trick-or-treat" and it was so fun to hear her cute little voice say it over and over again. And also being the polite girl that she is saying a cute thank you after every piece of candy was placed in her bucket. Of course there were times when Riley wouldn't give the person who was passing out candy the chance to serve it themselves and she would grab it right out of the bucket in hand fulls! ha ha She knew what she wanted! But we had a very fun night. All of us dressed up tonight just for fun and we loved doing it! Riley and I also got some fun pictures taken from Aunt Jamie!! Thanks again I am so excited to see them! But here Is the night in rewind! (because that's how the pictures upload maybe one day I will learn to upload them backward so they come up in order! ha ha
This was my last act of digging for nummies of the night! ha ha
She was so tired! A lot of excitement for one night! (and with no nap!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Oh so fun. You guys look great. I e-mailed some pics:)
Your costumes look awesome!! The last pic of Riley is adorable!
HOW FREAKIN CUTE!
YOU GUYS LOOKED GREAT!
:)
I love, love the costumes!! I'm glad your Halloween was great!
what a cute idea
Post a Comment