
We bought this vacuum about 2 years ago..... It worked wonders on normal carpet! We loved it and were very happy with our purchase! Then we moved into an apartment with the worst bur bur (????) carpet A.K.A carpet from hell....excuse my french) One run on that carpet and the vacuum dies a temporary death. (or so we thought) Dale and I think that once we move to a place with "real" carpet it will work wonders again. We thought wrong! Apparently that dumb carpet ruined our lovely vacuum for good! UGH!!!!!! With Christmas season coming up and trying to make sure we can afford all gifts for everyone on our list a vacuum was the last thing we wanted to buy. I feel like this might be my fault though. I was secretly wishing it would die sometime (not quite this soon...after we were re-cooperated from Christmas maybe?) because I have a want for a Dyson (thanks Ash!) But die this soon... NOT in the plans! So now have to save my pennies and borrow vacuums (ASH??) until I can get the vacuum of my dreams! Cheesy? YES! Well I guess this is what I get for "secretly" wishing it would die! K-K-K-K-K- KARMA!!!!!!!! WOE IS ME!!!! HA HA HA
2 comments:
Sad day! Is this why you called me the other day....I'm so sorry I never called you back! Just a heads up...Dyson's are too PoWeRfUl for Bur-bur (sp?) carpet....I vacuumed my mom's and it pulled some of it up at the seams! Maybe that helps in saving you some pennies for now....
we have a dyson and I absolutely LOVE it!!! Just a heads up, we got ours at frys electronics- they see refurbished ones there for less than half the price! It seriously was a brand spanking new vacuum and works wonders! it was so worth every penny!
Post a Comment