
(That's for you Ash) Well I just wanted everyone to know... That for all of you who know the famous Piggy that Riley Bug has decided as of this morning, that he is officially a cow!!!! And yes I know that he is Very dirty! He WILL get a bath soon!Maybe I will post an after pic. so you all can see just how loved this little Pig (cow) is!
3 comments:
What a cute spotted(dirty) pink COW! It is soo funny what kids will come up and how thier imagination works:)
We WILL write that SoMeDaY! Maybe Riley needs to come play here and I can sneak the pig (cow) away and give it a "bath"! It worked last time! :)
Please give that cow a bath!!! The dirt shows all the luv the pigcow is geting and I guess Riley must be bored and needs to chang it up a little. Too funny:)
Post a Comment