Friday, October 10, 2008

Moo Moo Palooza!


My sister the "Diaper Diva" ( I don't know how to link) called me up a couple days ago and asked if i wanted to join her and my other sister " Sister K" to the Moo Moo Palooza this morning! So Riley and I went and tagged along. Riley was so excited to see the animals, especially the cows! It was at this farm out on Hawes Road, (did I spell that right?) that, for a day or two, lets people in free and sets up so that that kids can pet and feed the animals. Riley had a blast! She loved hanging out with her cousins and being able to run and be free for a little while! (which she totally took advantage of ha ha) I had to chase her down quite a few times and almost lost he once but she had fun and that's what it was all about! I even got interviewed by some guy from channel 12 news asking about how i felt about this being a fun thing I could do with the kids for free and be able to get together as a group and have fun! He asked about how LARGE my group was and why I was there! It was interesting to say the least. Of course the guy had no idea that I am a nervous talker and that I am not very well spoken! Poor guy..... I bet he cant use any of the interview! Just a waste of film! ha ha But other than that we had a lot of fun! Oh... it was a tad too hot but of course the kids could care less about that! Now, I didn't get very many pictures of "The Bug" (she didn't want to cooperate with me) but he Diaper Diva was always ready with her camera and got some really cute shots so check hers out to see when she will post them so you can see the rest of the bunch! But here are the ones I did get! Riley loved to pet the Bunnies there!
The turkey kept staring at her and she kept calling it a chicken! ha ha
She really wanted to go get the horse to pay attention to her! But it never did!
My little wannabe model! Look at those eyes! Sorry hunny you will never be tall enough! ha ha
The kids loved this calf! A little bit after this malling the lady that worked there told us this calf was born YESTERDAY!! So new and so fun!!!

6 comments:

Jamie said...

Hey you got some cool pics!! I did tooof Riley I will put them ona disc for you! It was so fun to hang out:)

Jamie said...

I made you your own special post:0) Sorry they could have been better.

Jamie said...

I will make you a disc but if you want them to post you right click and choose (save picture as) and it will let you save it to a folder of your choosing.

KayDee said...

Cute Pics! Thanks It was a lot o fun Today!

Unknown said...

That is totally cute! I love the little scrapbook thing at the first! LOVE IT! ;)

Photography By Jo said...

How fun! She is such a cute little girl!