Well I have decided that since Riley was asking me to change her diaper when she got sick of it being wet and when she was poopy we would TRY introducing her to potty training again! Well I am proud to announce that this time its for real! She went potty on the potty once yesterday but it was a busy day out of the house all afternoon and we weren't really able to do more. BUT..... Today she has gone FOUR TIMES on the potty!!!! She gets REALLY excited for herself when she goes and she even went once on the potty without me telling her to sit on the potty and wait!!! We are sooo excited for her and the progress she has made in just 2 days and we are excited for Riley to be diaper free! I know I still have a lot more work to do but its an amazing start!!!!!!! YAY!!
Update: By the time we put Riley to bed she went in her potty 10 TIMES JuSt ToDaY!!! We are off to ; ilke I said, an amazing start!
3 comments:
Way to go Mom and Riley. When your done I have two that need potty training:)
YEAH:)!! IT is a wonderful day when babies are potty trained! I hope you treat yourselves to something fun:)
Wow! Ya, I can't wait till EmmaLee is potty trained and I know it is a long ways away!
Post a Comment