Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Time is Running Out Bukowski!!!!!!!! ha ha

I found this on Rachaels Blog. I thought it looked like fun and Dale thought it was funny so we put both of our answers on here. Dales answers are the second ones! ! Here it goes...

1. Put your iPod or other music player on shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS!

IF SOMEONE SAYS "IS THIS OKAY" YOU SAY?
Dont Panic/ Freedom

WHAT WOULD BEST DESCRIBE YOUR PERSONALITY?
Let it slide/ The Fox

WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A GUY/GIRL?
Straight-jacket Feeling/ Straw Dog

WHAT IS YOUR LIFE'S PURPOSE?
Rythms/ The Sun and the Moon

WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO?
Meant to live/ Give it up

WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU?
This is Forgery/ Sea Of Love

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT OFTEN?
You & Me/ Welcome to the Black Parade

WHAT IS 2+2?
A Murder Of One/ Call It In the Air

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND?
Fever/ You're Not Welcome Here

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
La La Lie/ Get the Party Started

WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY?
Flat On the Floor/ My Prerogative

WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP?
Just Want You to Know/ Hook

WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
I Won't Make You/ Dope Nose

WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU?
Tell-Tale Heart/ Window Shopper

WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING?
Spotlight/ No Air

WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?
Lonestar/ She Paints Me Blue

WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST?
Long Day/ I'm A Slave 4 You

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST SECRET?
A Spoonful of Sugar/ Ladrao de Gravata (translation: Thief in A Tie)

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS?
Toss the Feathers/ Robot Factory

WHAT'S THE WORST THING THAT COULD HAPPEN?
My sacrifice/ Sleazy Wednesday

HOW WILL YOU DIE?
I Want To Live/ Dressed to Kill

WHAT IS THE ONE THING YOU REGRET?
Troublemaker/ Let 'er Rip

WHAT MAKES YOU LAUGH?
My Rollercoaster/ Say it Aint So

WHAT MAKES YOU CRY?
One Time/ Janies Got A Gun

WILL YOU EVER GET MARRIED?
When I'm With You/ One of These Things First

WHAT SCARES YOU THE MOST?
Sirens/ Punk Rock Princess

DOES ANYONE LIKE YOU?
My Best Friend/ I Hate Everything About You

IF YOU COULD GO BACK IN TIME, WHAT WOULD YOU CHANGE?
Merry Ol' Land of Oz/ The Astronaut

WHAT HURTS RIGHT NOW?
Peace of Me/ American Idiot

WHAT WILL YOU POST THIS AS?
Time is Running Out/ Bukowski

Dale and I thought this was Fun! You should do it to just for fun! Or if you need something to post. ha ha

1 comment:

rachael marie said...

haha! Those are hilarious!!These are so fun! I love them!