Monday, November 17, 2008

You're Good at this Game...........


Mr. Whipple! I cant count the amount of times I say this to Dale! He is such a good Daddy and Husband! "You're good at this game Mr. Whipple" is the round about way I thank him for doing things here and there around the house. Mostly they are said in surprise... Not in the way that I'm surprised that he did what he did, but in the way that I was going to do them and he "Beat me to the punch!!" I didn't realize until yesterday how much I really say that and I got to thinking about how much I might take this amazing man for granted! I really don't think I give him the credit he deserves! I really could come up with a million examples of when I said this, but I will spare you the bragging! I am so lucky to have "snagged" the man I did! That's all I have to say about that! Love ya Dale!!!

3 comments:

Jamie said...

I agree you got a good one!!!

Ashley Dent said...

Yeah, you should keep him around awhile!

Anonymous said...

Yes, PLEASE keep him! J/K :)
Love, Mom W.