Friday, December 26, 2008

Say.............

Dale, Riley and I had a GREAT Christmas! We opened our Jammie's and some family gifts on Christmas eve and then went to Dales parents house stayed the night and started Christmas off EARLY!!! On Christmas eve while we were having dinner and we decided to take a picture... Instead of saying "say Cheese" Dale told everyone to "Say...... CAJSAS PREGNANT!!!" THAT'S RIGHT! We are expecting a baby on August 23rd! We are so excited! Dales Family had already called it and figured we were gonna tell them on Christmas day. At least we surprised them with the day! ha ha After we opened all of our presents at Dales parents Christmas morning we went to my parents. That picture was a little more fun! I have a huge family so there was NO WAY we were gonna try to get everyone in the picture so it was just me and my Mom! She had the best reaction! It took her a second but once she got it, it was really funny! Riley had a blast at Christmas. She has been asking to open all the presents for a while now so she was having a hay day actually being able to do it! I feel bad though..... she keeps asking to open presents but now there isn't any! We had a great time being with family and sharing our news! Hope everyone had a great Christmas as well!!!

11 comments:

EmileeandJonny said...

Yay Cajsa! That's so exciting, sounds fun!!! hopefully it will be a nicer pregnancy for you this go round!!!

Jamie said...

We are so excited and can not wait for the little whipplesnapper to get here!!!!

Jared*Shawna*Skye*Bree said...

Congrats Girl!! That is so exciting!

Unknown said...

I am going to be an aunt again.... I am soooo excited!

Herrington Happenings said...

Congratulations! It's always great to add another one of God's precious children to our family line.

Josh and Emily said...

Wow! Cajsa congratulations! That is so exciting and to tell you the truth...I'm a little jealous. Babies are adorable. We still need to hang out, well, anyways... I'm so happy for you!

Photography By Jo said...

Congrats! tHAT'S SO Exciting!!

Shad and Brittany said...

Congrats you guys. Having two is SO much fun, you'll love it!

Brittany

Marisa said...

How exciting!! Congratulations!

Kelsea said...

how fun!!!!

Leigh said...

Yay! I was going to ask when you guys were going to try for a second the other day when I bumped into, but I know that question can be awkward and uncomfortable... Congrats!