Sunday, January 11, 2009

We are POOPED!!!!!!!!

Riley had a long day because church is now smack dab in the middle of her nap time! So she is a grumpy Bug all afternoon and is ready for bed WAY before her nap time! Which normally I would be ok with, except for the fact that when she goes to bed earlier than she should she wakes up in the middle of the night and is grumpy the whole next day. This means we have a fun day ahead of us tomorrow! Luckily she only has one of these days a week! This is how I am feeling full time! Luckily I haven't been as sick this pregnancy as I was when I was pregnant with Riley! I still have thrown up a couple times but at least its not 6 times a day! I feel Tired all the time but at least I get to have a nap when Riley does! I have Gained weight this this pregnancy which is better than the 20lbs I lost in the first few weeks with Riley and didn't start getting back until about the 5Th month! I was prepared for the worst and luckily that's not what I got! Although if you ask me on my bad hours I will tell you I am miserable! Thankfully the misery only lasts so long! ha ha So with all the bad comes some good! I just have a hard time reminding myself of that in the moment! But when its good I start remembering (even though i have tried HARD to forget) how horrible the first pregnancy was, and I try to convince myself its not so bad. Key word TRY!!!! ha ha But nothing else too exciting is going on lately in our house but I will update you when it does!

2 comments:

KayDee said...

Church right in the middle of nap time is NOT FUN! I am thankful our meeting time has changed to early morning:)

Photography By Jo said...

They are soo cute when they are asleep. It's the best.