I said when there was something exciting to share I would share it! Well, we got to hear the baby's heartbeat today! Riley was there when they were showing us the pictures and letting us hear the heartbeat. She was so cute! he kept saying "That's Water....... That's the beach!" Ha ha apparently thinks it sounds like the waves on the beach. I didn't think she would remember the sound! We haven't been to the beach in over 6 months! Its so funny what they do and don't remember! But The tech. gave us a couple (although not so great) pictures! But I cant expect much when I am only as far along as I am. I love hearing the heartbeat! It Helped me realize (you know besides the nausea and the cravings) that this is actually happening! I was also very excited because they recorded the baby's heartbeat and a little video of them moving the scope(??) around. When I watched it really closely I could see the baby's heart beating! Moving really fast inside its little chest! The Dale was actually able to come with me! With Riley he couldn't get off work to come hear the heart beat so we recorded it and my Sister-In-Law Brittany was able to go with me! But Dale was excited that he could come this time because I scheduled it early enough (actually way to early) that he could come before he had to leave for work! Just now when i was loading everything up into the computer I watched the video and was trying to explain to Riley that what she was seeing was a baby (more of a white blob to her) and that it was in my tummy...... She DID NOT like that! She pointed to me tummy and said "NO!!! THAT'S MOMMY!!!" She was not having any of that baby in my stomach talk! I love being able to have another one of these experiences and that I get to share it with Dale again and also that I get to share it with Riley! This makes it an all new experience. Along with all the other stuff that is totally different than I expected!
8 comments:
Oh how cute is your little bug??!! I am so excited for you guys:)
That is so exciting!!! It's always so fun to go to the doctor when you are pregnant, makes it seem more real ya know!
Ahhhhh!! I'm so excited for you! What a crazy experience! I'm excited now!
I am so happy for you all:) These little things are so exciting! I loved hearing the heart beat it did make it seem real!
YEA how fun!!! hey I blocked my blog! send me an email at
whippbanana@yahoo.com
oh how cuuuuute!!!
:)
I love hearing the heartbeat!!! That is so comforting to know they are doing okay in there!
Brittany
How exciting! I love listening to the little heartbeats. I recorded Emma's on my phone and would play it over and over and over. So precious.
Post a Comment