Ok so I haven't come up with something better for those post than that. I'm sorry! I am not sure if its better or worse being "Life Knocked up" or Or "Life with Belly" I dont really have a belly yet so that really doesn't work. This is the best I can do maybe I should work on my creativity....hmmm. Anyway I decided that I would do some "Blournal-ing" Um....Ya I made that word up. (Cant tell can you?!) Its another lame attempt at creativity. Like I said I SHOULD work on it. (shoulda coulda woulda) So some blog/journal-ing is required. (Blournal-ing) I decided (for my own journal-ing purposes) that I needed to write some things down about this pregnancy. Maybe some comparisons to the previous pregnancy. (which I unfortunately wrote like ZERO about) So here it is....
"Life With Child" (it just keeps sounding worse and worse)
This pregnancy has really taken a lot out of me. I'm not HARDLY as sick as I was when I was pregnant with Riley, but I am for more exhausted. I don't think much can compare to losing 20lbs in just 3WEEKS, but with a 2 1/2 year old its hard not having the energy to please her. Its all I want to do. I just want to be in bed 24 hrs a day. I am a zombie. I don't feel sick on a continual basis, but if I don't eat at regular intervals "Baby" does not seem to be too happy. I have gotten to the point though of forgetting to eat. I think I need to set a timer for me to know when to eat.......Dales GENIUS idea! It would probably would work very well. With Riley it didn't matter how much I ate, when I ate, or what I ate, it was all doomed to the same fate.....Porcelain Express. Doctors prescribed pills, gave me eating schedules and everything! Nothing worked! Spicy things seemed to help me a little, which was nice except I didn't know how to cook the things I wanted and Applebees and Wendy's couldn't always be an option. This time around I want eggs. I joked with Dale that he had to be half vampire or something because all I want are eggs. (Twilight series reference. Just in case there are some of you who have not read the entire Twilight series) Either way fried eggs and toast and Egg McMuffins (homemade NOT from the place with the Golden Arches) have been a must have. But at least I have been able to find something that works. Something that gives me a little energy. I can not walk around for very long without feeling faint. Trips to the grocery store are not pleasant. I wish I could drive around those things they have at Walmart for people that cant ACTUALLY walk around the store. Or I wish Dale could stick me in the cart and push me around. I would gladly hold the groceries. This might cause quite a scene though...I defiantly don't have the energy for a scene. Everyone keeps telling me, when I tell them the differences between pregnancy #1 and #2, that I am having a Boy. There are less hormones running through me and its easier to take I guess. But who knows... If I have learned one thing from my family (10 kids, 20something grand kids) its that every pregnancy is different and that there is no one thing that signals a specific gender. We will just have to wait and see. Patience is something I lack though and i am getting very very antsy! I want to know! Its not to far away though I just have to try to remind myself of that. I am almost 12 weeks so I am looking forward to seeing if the sickness stays or goes.Hopefully goes! ha ha
1 comment:
I love your made up word. I think it could catch on!
Post a Comment