So I decided to write down a couple of the cute things Riley says while I am thinking about it! First of all though, I cant believe that Riley just keeps getting more beautiful everyday! Every time I see her its like she cant get prettier than yesterday.....and she does! She proves me wrong every time I look into those beautiful grey/yellow/blue eyes! (AMAZING!) I recently Read in one of the books I am reading in my Psychology of Parenting class "Avoid Being embarrassed by the fact that you think your baby is the most fabulous human being on the face of the earth. This attitude will help her develop a positive self image" So All I am doing, when I tell her she is beautiful and funny and silly and cute and clever and smart, is helping her grow to be confident. Every parent should think their child is "The cream of the crop" There is absolutely nothing wrong with that! She is so smart that I cant handle it! She WILL pass me up sooner than later! I will say it again....AMAZING! Anyway..... on to the reason for my post!
This morning Dale, Riley and I were sitting on the couch and Riley sneezes...... I was paying attention to the game Dale was playing on his i-pod and I didn't think about saying anything to her so she says "Mommy say Bless You!!!"
Oh boy!!
Me- "Sorry Bug... Bless You!"
R- "Thanks Mommy!"
I was taught a lesson in manners by my 2 1/2 year old! It was hilarious!
Whenever Riley wants something she will say
R-"Mommy can I want (enter item here, Mostly chocolate milk.)"
Me- (trying to teach her through repetition the "Right" way to ask) "Yes Bug you can HAVE (Chocolate milk)"
I think its cute that she asks if she can want something! I cant help but laugh every time!
No comments:
Post a Comment