I have like 5 tags to post! I WILL do it I promise I just haven't wanted to do it this week! Dale And I had a GREAT week All to ourselves! That much time together is Extremely sparse so we soaked it all up! Dale had from the 24Th of January to February 2Nd off and we had a BLAST soaking it up and having some much needed (wanted) family time! We did a whole lot of not much. Ha ha Make sense?? We organized a few things that we don't normally have time to do on a normal day. We painted and Got Riley's big girl bed ready for her. Dale still had school in the mornings (really really early) but he was back by 8 so we still were able to have full days to do fun things! We planned a trip up to the snow because one thing was lacking SNOW! It was nowhere that we wanted to drive to! We thought Payson would be good enough but they hadn't had snow for about two weeks and the only place that did have snow was north of Flagstaff and there was no way we were gonna try THAT day trip! Most days we just stayed at home watched movies and enjoyed the down time. Some days we did that most of the day and then visited Grandmas and Grandpas in the afternoons. We had blast being lazy! Last night though (Dales last night of freedom from work) We were able to visit with one of Dales companions from his mission. Washington DeLima is a Brasilian Native from Sao Paulo so Dale was excited to be able to have real conversations in Portuguese and to be able to visit because he obviously cant see him all the time! We thought he was only going to be here for a week or so but he is gonna be here for another month so we are excited to see him again! Riley LOVED him! She normally doesn't take to strangers easily But she warmed up to him in about 10 minutes! She wanted his attention all night and he was more than happy to give it to her! They had fun playing "Spider" and "Hide the Piggy" I loved watching her have so much fun! Same for Dale too! I love love loved being able to hear Dale REALLY talk in Portuguese. He loves the language and he was truly happy being able to speak it all night! Dales Family wanted to see DeLima as well s
o we spent the whole night at David and Shannons (Mom and Dads) just talking and eating! We had fun little Family night! It was a great ending to a great week!
2 comments:
I am so glad you had such a great week!!!!
What a good week! Can I have one week off too?;)
Post a Comment