Dale Cajsa Riley Makenna Rudger
Youre' right, the lesser of two evils is the first one!!!!
I take the shot over having to do any glucose test again!!! Just the thought of it makes me ill! This for me was a mark that I was getting close the the last of everything!
Oh yeah, that isn't the funnest thing in the world! Mostly just a pain to take time out of your day to do it!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Youre' right, the lesser of two evils is the first one!!!!
I take the shot over having to do any glucose test again!!! Just the thought of it makes me ill!
This for me was a mark that I was getting close the the last of everything!
Oh yeah, that isn't the funnest thing in the world! Mostly just a pain to take time out of your day to do it!
Post a Comment