Friday, May 1, 2009

WHAT??

So I just thought this was weird.... I keep telling Dale (and he agrees with me) that I think I am getting super big! It feels like a lot for my body to handle. Like I have said before I didn't get as big as I am right now when I was pregnant with Riley until I was about 8 months and then I didn't have to suffer so long but I still have three and a half months left and I don't know how my body can get any bigger. I know it will, obviously Baby Mak has to get bigger and so I will, but it just doesn't feel like my body can handle much more! I thought maybe it was just me. I was starting to think that maybe it was just me being a wimp, that I just didn't remember being pregnant well enough. Apparently its not! I had a doctors appointment on Monday and to my surprise my doctor told me that I had gained more weight in the past month than I should have and that we will have to keep an eye on my weight gain!!!! WHAT????? That is the strangest thing to hear! It makes me happy to know that Baby Mak is growing and healthy but I am just not sure that my body can handle much more!! Its all in the belly too... My clothes are actually fitting loose everywhere else. It just doesn't make sense to me but I guess I wont complain.... My baby is growing and is healthy and that's all that really matters! My comfort will have to be sacrificed! ha ha

2 comments:

The Gordons said...

POST A PICTURE!! I want to see you! I'm glad that Mak is getting big and healthy! Your little body though, ouch!

Photography By Jo said...

Ah, I miss that feeling. lol. I know it's silly but I do.