So this might not be post worthy but I am SUPER excited about it although nobody else might want to read about this! As it tuns out I had no need to get so frustrated and stressed about a diaper bag! It might sound dumb but really that was the one thing on my list of things to get, to be prepared for Baby Maks arrival, that I was MOST stressed about!
The day after "Frustrated" posted her rant about diaper bags and the stress it was causing her, Dale sent me a link through the chat that him and I have while he is at work. I open it up thinking its probably a link to some car on sale or some house he found that he wants to buy..... Nope! He had found a diaper bag on craigslist that was like one of the bags I had shown him that I wanted. It was a different brand that I had never heard of and the picture was a little blurry so I wasn't quite sure about it but it was CHEAP and I thought it was worth looking up and calling the lady about. So I looked up the bags brand and found out that they were normally just slightly less expensive than the original brand that I had been looking at. I decided to call the lady to talk about the condition it was in. (I couldn't tell from the picture) She said it was in fabulous condition and still looked brand new! She said she got it on a deal and that's why she was willing to sell it for so cheap! So off I went to pick it up. It really is so cute and everything I was looking for! The lady was super sweet about it all. She was really understanding when it ended up that I didn't have as much cash in my wallet as I THOUGHT I had. (of course I didn't check like the brain dead girl I am) I felt like some scum bag trying to rip her off for 5 bucks! But she was really nice and understanding about it. I got so lucky! I am so excited about this diaper bag and I cant wait to use it!
1 comment:
Cajsa you are too cute, good to see your cute family! Congrats on baby Mak!!
Post a Comment