Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Our Easter




We had a very fun Easter this year! Riley was able to color eggs twice! We did it once at Mom and Dad Whipple's and once at Mom and Dad Dents. She loved watching the eggs go in white and come out really pretty colors. At My parents house she found a paint brush and she was determined to PAINT the eggs! Ha ha She kept dipping it in the colors and trying to color the egg! The eggs she did that with actually turned out really cool! All the colors were mixed by the end of the fun but luckily no one else needed them after her! (Of course I didn't take pictures. And I am very mad at myself for that!)






She was very excited to get her Easter basket on Sunday morning and had tons of fun with her little toys that were in it and OF COURSE the candy! We bought her stickers to play with during church and that worked like a charm! I have never seen her sit so still and be so quiet for so long!!






That afternoon we went to Mom and Dad Whipple's to have Easter dinner!! We had Brisket and mashed potatoes and it was DELICIOUS!!!!! Riley had a blast being able to play with her cousins and to spend some time outside! Hope everyone had a great Easter!










This is me at 21 weeks ( I look dead!)

4 comments:

Jamie said...

Glad you had great Easter. We missed you:)

KayDee said...

Glad you had such a good birthday and Easter! Sorry was late for the lunch:(

Missed you at dinner on sunday.

The Gordons said...

Look at you!!! Why do you have to be drop dead sexy when you're pregnant? I'm jealous... 19 more weeks!

Jared*Shawna*Skye*Bree said...

Happy belated Easter and Happy belated Birthday!!!