Monday, April 27, 2009

Signed, FRUSTRATED!!!

Hi, Its me, Frustrated! You know me right?? I am Cajsas 2nd personality! (alter ego, if you will)
I surface (mostly) when I feel like the only way to get what I really want is to spend WAY too much money on something that in NO WAY should cost as much as "they" are telling me it should cost!

I have been surfacing a lot more lately than Cajsa likes me to. Mostly because shopping for Baby stuff STRESSES HER OUT!!! Its not like she doesn't have enough on her plate making sure that she is doing everything she can so that the beautiful baby girl that is growing inside of her is growing and healthy!

Right now her problem is diaper bags! Do they have to cost so much?? Does she have to spend almost 200 bucks on a diaper bag that is everything she wants it to be! Is she too picky? Does she ask too much? She has been through a few diaper bags and has not been completely satisfied by any of them.

She looked for a cute one and had to sacrifice convenience. She tryed for convenience and had to sacrifice eye appeal! Not to mention that the "convenient" ones weren't convenient AT ALL!! Too bulky, always in her way and never holding what she wants it to without everything falling out. The pockets not closing. Nothing ever being able to be reached without digging through the freakin Grand Canyon to find it!!! She doesn't want it to look like everyone else on the Planet Earth! Same patterns, same brand. She doesn't want to look like a couch that's covered in plastic just so that it wipes clean! Apparently though that might be what she has to settle for because that's what is affordable! She doesn't need a name brand to make her happy just something that will last be cute and will hold what she wants it to without costing her so much money! Also Cajsas husband has a say in all this too... After all he does have to carry it too and it cant be too girly. Pink is "O.K" as long as its only in the trimmings. The patterns cant be too fru-fru because NO MAN should have to carry that around when its his turn for diaper detail! Also he is the bread-winner so he is the one fronting the money for this endeavor.

Is Cajsa the ONLY person to have these problems??? I have never heard complaints from anyone else... Maybe everyone else can afford the things she cant which wouldn't bother her, to each his own, except that they are the only ones that seem happy with their choice! Money never really has equaled happiness for her but apparently in this case they go hand in hand?!? Is there a compromise or is settling my ONLY option???

Signed,
Totally and Completely FRUSTRATED!!!!

5 comments:

KayDee said...

What does this diaper bag look Like? Where can I see a picture? Is it something that someone can make for you without the cost?

I have been feeling the same way lately! Chantel gets to go to disney land to perform (which we payed for) and what do I get to do, STAY HOME! I am sooo mad! I am missing out on a once in a lifetime chance all because my DEAR HUSBAND (sarcastic) doesnt think we should be there! If you find a solution to your problem maybe I can find one for mine!

D and Brittany Whipple said...

lol, good post Cajsa :) Have you noticed I only spend about 3 months on a bag before changing to something cuter, or more functional, or something that doesn't stink when juice/milk is spilled in it. I totally understand this frustration. I wish I had any good advice on this other than buy a new cheap one every 3 months... (not such good advice, btw) :/

michelle parker said...

hey cajsa i just found a cute purse/ diaper bag at tilly's for $40. it is black and white with big polka dots. really cute and functional...just got it so im not sure how long it will last but it seems like a durable fabric. i have had the same frustrations..im hoping this is my solution

Jamie said...

I am in a no diaper bag stage. But i get where your comin from. They have never made one that works for me.

Leah Wakefield said...

Trust me....I KNOW THE FEELING! It makes it worse because you just want to have everything perfect before the baby is here. I'm a nesting maniac right now.