This is for mostly my own journal purposes so don't feel like you have to read it!
This pregnancy like I have said before is just a completely different experience from the last one. I have gotten much bigger much faster than I did when I was pregnant with Riley Bug. I am about as big now as I was with Riley at 7 months or so! I am already feeling so big in the belly! It took me until I was nine months to feel big the first time!
I have been feeling Baby Mak (her nickname) move around in there for a while! She is much more violent than Riley was which is a total surprise to me.. (Riley was quite the kicker) But Baby Mak has no mercy! I honestly can feel her most of the day and they aren't just tiny movements either. Most of the time I have to adjust my position so that I can let her roll away as she pleases without making me too uncomfortable! Even this early you can actually see her movements from across the room sometimes! I have heard stories about babies that have kicked so hard they have actually broken ribs! I was sure if that was gonna happen it would have happened with Riley, (I am sure I had a few bruised ones at some point with her) I wasn't sure it could get much worse... I thought wrong!
I have felt a few of the "fake" Braxton Hicks contractions which they say is normal at this point as the baby and the body are preparing for what is gonna happen in a few months. Its just weird to think I only have a few more months. The first part has gone by pretty quickly, now that I have said that out loud it is gonna start dragging.......
The "Mommy Flu" is mostly gone by now! There are sometimes, mostly in the mornings, when I feel not so hot but I just have to eat something pretty quickly and I feel fine the rest of the day. Although I am hungry all of the day I don't really have "cravings." Different foods sound better to me at certain times than others but I can basically eat anything and be ok. There has only been once where I really couldn't eat anything else but what I was craving because I wanted it so badly. Going to the grocery store is a nightmare though! I have to make sure I don't spend time lingering in the isles or the whole store would be sold out I just look for what is on my list and then spend my time in the produce section! Then all I give myself time to think about are the apples, grapes, watermelons and salads. I guess though that I spend a lot of time in the cereal isle! I am always wanting some sort of cereal. I couldn't have any at the beginning of my pregnancy because the thought of milk would make me hurl but now I could eat it all day! I have to force myself to eat other foods sometimes.
We have decided on a name! I wasn't gonna post it on here until after she was born but now I just don't care! We have decided to name her Makenna Rose! Dale loves the thought of Calling her Mak and we have started calling her Baby Mak. Kenna seems to roll off my tongue more easily ( I have a hard time using any ones full name... I think its some sort of a condition I have) but either way we love it! We are getting very antsy and cant wait to meet our Baby Mak! Like I said the last few months are gonna drag on!!
3 comments:
I have thought about using the name makenna if I have a girl someday. I used to babysit Trent Allen's kids and his oldest was Makenna, everyone called her kenna. Love the name!
What a beautiful name! How fun that you can give her a nickname this early:)Good luck with passing the time!
hey girl, I totally know about feeling way bigger this time around. My belly is huge I feel like too. Although I lost weight in the beg. from being sick, I am now on my way back up. They say that I am way under weight and are making me meet with a nutritionist! what!! how can that be?? I feel like a cow!!
Post a Comment