Sunday, July 26, 2009

A fun night

Dale and I had a really fun night last night! Dale got a smokin' deal on bleacher seats for the D-Backs game last night and we were able to take my parents and my sister out to go see the game! The D-Backs are on and off this season so it was nice that we picked a night that they decided to really be on their game!
Dale and I don't own anything red (and I probably wouldn't fit into it even if I did) so I sported the old school purple. (as best I could)
My parents and sister though are fans all the way! They sported their red with pride! They are the true fans. Mandi was in 7th heaven at the game! She is a die-hard fan and couldn't have been happier!
There was a group of special needs kids behind us and they screamed as much as their loud lungs could allow them! I love to watch people like that at any kind of competition! The let their true colors show and they have NO SHAME! Its awesome!! They screamed the loudest and clapped their hardest all the way through the game! They never tired!
I have always loved baseball but I always forget how much fun it is to go to a game until I get the chance to go. Then I wonder why I always wait so long. Hopefully it wont take another 2 years for us to go!

No comments: