So everyone that has seen Wicked this summer has put a clever line as their post name. I will leave mine so you can all use your imagination!
For Christmas this last year Dale and I were gifted Wicked tickets from Dales parents!! I was so excited that I didn't want to wait until July to be able to go! But it was the perfect timing! It was only a week away from our anniversary so, like Dale said, "It took a little pressure off of our anniversary." We were able to just hang out that day just the two of us and not have to spend a lot of money because we knew we were going to do something really fun in a week!
Anyway, Dale and I went to the play knowing the music but not really knowing the story line or how it all tied together. We LOVED it! It was better than both of us imagined it to work out! I didn't expect it to tie together with the actual Wizard of Oz story like it did in the second half but I loved that it did! We also went in not knowing how the actresses would compare knowing only the original soundtrack but we were very very impressed! I even thought that they were better. That could have been because it was the only one I actually saw live though.
Either way, we LOVED it and had SO much fun going! It was an awesome present and SOOOO worth the wait! I will have the songs in my head for a year now! Ha ha
No comments:
Post a Comment